Almost everything I did this weekend was out of character, and not what I had originally planned for myself. I had been looking forward to studying and getting ahead with a weekend on my own while Alec was out of town building us something cool - pictures will come later, I promise.
Once I recognized that sleeping and/or studying would be impossible at my house due to the extreme noise problem I:
1) Left town to escape my favorite town to go to my least favorite town.
2) Went to a wood store called Wood World that is located next to Rock Barrel - how convenient. ( I later heard rumors that this store is run by ex-cons, which might explain the mullets)
3) Played Pool in a sports bar while the hockey playoffs were happening.
4) Played darts in the same location, and didn't actually injure anyone.
5) Voluntarily and actually encouraged others to play a doom/horror game that involved slaying monsters and goat girls with my enchanted blade.
I also got to spend some time with my wonderful mother-in-law and grandmother-in-law, which is always such a treat. ...and yes, I shared my cupcakes with them.